Silent Night Cover Silent Night Cover

Oh wow

This is amazing <3 Thankyes for covering it ^^

SSBM Fountain of Dreams Piano SSBM Fountain of Dreams Piano

Simplicity is usually best

And this piece proves it! Well done, sir. This is very well made. The only thing I would say is that possibly having a slight beat (not with drums; with chords) for the whole song would be good, but that's more something I find odd about the original piece than this one ^^

In short, 5'd and 10'd ^^

SplitPersonality - Voices (NG) SplitPersonality - Voices (NG)

The image I get...

Is a fast action fight scene. You've probably been told that before, but it's just what I get. Cyber-punkish, until the music tone changes to the softer one when I'd imagine some sort of magic or amazing coding craziness to happen or something.

I need to learn how to animate for the sole intent of animating that to this song >.>

This all translates as "Bloody brilliant" ^^ Just a teeny tiny crit, and that is that the soft... i'm guessing strings, undertone might sound better a little bit louder. That's just me though ^^

*steals your musicial skills*

Nav responds:

Haha, thanks for the great review! If you want, I can send you the full version, but it's not really useful for animating, as it has long intros/outros for DJ usage.

The idea of the string part is that it shows contrast to the main section, however, I will definitely consider making them louder, to see what happens!

Thanks again for the review! :)

Metal Gear Solid 2 piano remix Metal Gear Solid 2 piano remix

&lt;3 this ^^

Metal Gear theme + Garageband + awesome musician ( you) = this piece of pure 1337ness ^^

* downloads and votes 5 ^^*